COVID Clinic Hours Updated Hours of Operation
Start Date: 03/22/2021
Beginning Monday, March 22, 2021 the COVID-19 Testing Clinic (located outside of the Emergency Department) will operate on the following schedule:
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday
- CLOSED on all Federal Holidays
We know your time is important, therefore if you would like to get tested for ANY of the following reasons, please call (571) 231-0532 to speak with a Triage Nurse before heading to the FBCH COVID-19 Clinic:
- Elective Travel.
- COVID-19 exposure but feeling well.
- Admittance to nursing homes, schools, camps, etc.
- Testing of multiple family members.
For questions regarding COVID-19 testing, please contact: (571) 231-0532.
Please Note: The COVID Clinic hours follow local OPM guidelines. Additional closures or changes in normal operation hours may be impacted by inclement weather.
More detailed information is available on the Belvoir Hospital Facebook page: facebook.com/belvoirhospital