Gate Access Control Point Changes, September 27, 2023
Effective Wednesday, September 27, 2023, Access Control Point (ACP) operating hours on Fort Belvoir will change. Please take note of the new Gate hours, which applies to ALL DoD ID Card Holders and Approved Installation Pass Holders within the specified hours:
- Pence Gate will be closed until further notice.
- Kingman Gate:
- Ingress/Entrance/Egress Exit from 6 to 9 a.m.
- Egress Exit ONLY from 3 to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- NOTE: Closed on Holidays and Training Holidays.
- Lieber Gate will remain open 24/7.
- Tulley Gate will be open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All Visitors (NON-ID Card Holders) and Commercial traffic will be processed through the Tully Gate Visitor Control Center (VCC) Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- NOTE: After hours and on weekends/holidays, Visitor (NON-ID Card Holders) and Commercial traffic will be processed through Lieber Gate ACP.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact the Fort Belvoir Directorate of Emergency Services Non-Emergency line at (703) 806-4277.
To stay informed about Installation Gate Access and receive timely updates, you are encouraged to download the Digital Garrison App.
You can find the DG app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Thank you for your attention to this matter and please ensure that you are aware of these changes to avoid any inconvenience. Please disseminate this information to your entire workforce.
NOTE: Gate schedules and access may change periodically. See Installation Access/Gates page to ensure most up to date information from Fort Belvoir Garrison.
More detailed information is also available on the A.T. Augusta Military Medical Center Facebook page: facebook.com/ATAMMC.DHA.