The Orthopaedics Clinic is a first-class team of motivated and busy support staff, nurses and providers. We are committed to provide each beneficiary with an outstanding patient experience through safe, quality, compassionate care, every day.
We provide Military Health System beneficiaries with a broad range of acute and chronic pain management through a wide variety of musculoskeletal treatments.
- Orthopaedics is a referral-based service. Patients are required to receive a referral from a credentialed provider within a 30-day period and at minimum have an X-ray in the six months prior to their initial appointment. After receiving the initial referral, patients can book an appointment through central appointments. For subsequent appointments, patient can then book follow up appointments by contacting our clinic directly. We are currently only accepting patients who are Tricare Prime eligible.
- An individualized specialty evaluation, addressing functional impairments and/or musculoskeletal conditions that will be used to determine the patient’s treatment goals
- An individual treatment plan for each client to improve performance and to achieve treatment goals
- An outcome based re-evaluation to modify the treatment plan and ensure goals are being met
- Patient education and instructions throughout duration of care