Physical Therapy provides comprehensive post-operative, acute, and chronic management for a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions to military beneficiaries.
Our goal is to provide world-class patient-centered care, to optimize performance and maximize functional outcomes assisting each client.
Physical Therapy is a referral based service, meaning patients may only gain access to our services by receiving a referral from a credentialed provider.
Physical Therapy care typically includes:
- An individualized specialty evaluation, addressing functional impairments and/or musculoskeletal conditions that will be used to determine the clients treatment goals.
- An individual treatment plan for each client to improve performance and to achieve treatment goals.
- An outcomes based re-evaluation to modify the treatment plan and ensure goals are being met.
- Musculoskeletal evaluation, intervention, and rehabilitation
- Inpatient care
- Orthopaedic post-operative rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Group therapeutic exercise classes
- Aquatic therapy
- Therapeutic modalities
- Home exercise program prescription