DiLorenzo Pentagon Health Clinic Security
Security at the Pentagon
Proper Identification (ID) must be shown to building security.
- Ages 12 and under — ID not required.
- Ages 13 to 17 — requires one (1) form of photo ID or a parent/guardian to vouch for them.
- Ages 18 and up — requires two (2) forms of ID (one form must be a photo ID, the other may be a credit/debit card, social security card, birth certificate, or another item with the individual’s name printed on it (excluding business cards).
All purses carried into the Pentagon are subject to search.
The following items are prohibited inside the building
- Weapons of any sort (i.e. knives, box cutters, mace, pepper spray, etc) that may cause bodily harm
- Large bags (i.e. knapsacks, camera bags, backpacks and shopping bags, etc)
- Anyone with the mentioned items will not be allowed on tour with such items
Please contact Pentagon Force Protection Agency directly at 703-697–1001 regarding acceptable forms of identification.