The Dermatology service at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital is a specialty consultative clinic with a focus on patients and their families; the clinic’s physician staff cares for eligible patients of all ages.
Our patient population is comprised of active duty members and their dependents as well as retired military members and their dependents.
Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center work together to provide the optimum care for you, our patient. Initial access to dermatology services is by referral or consult.
- Primary Medical and Surgical Dermatologic Care
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery Dermatopathology (in conjunction with Pathology)
- Immunodermatology (sole DoD Provider)
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Clinic College of American Pathology approved laboratory for select specimens
- Phototherapy Services: UVB, UVA and PhotoPatch Testing Contact Allergy and Occupational Dermatology (Patch Testing)
- Dermatological Laser Services and Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic