Soldier Recovery Unit (SRU) Pharmacy Closes May 3, 2021
Formerly Warrior Transition Unit (WTU) Pharmacy
Start date: 5/3/2021
New Pharmacy Activation and Pickup Process for SRU Patients
ALL prescriptions must be activated in advance via one of the methods below. Waiting is NOT permitted within the Hospital Pharmacy lobby.
- Q-Anywhere Mobile Check-In: Text “get in line” to 1 (877) 909-2513. Enter PATIENT'S DoD ID number.
- Use Activation Kiosk in front hallways near Meadows and River Pavilions. Select ExecMed/WTU demographic.
- Visit a pharmacy staff member with a mobile cart in Meadows and River Pavilions.
- Phone Activation Line: Call (571) 231-3224; opt 2, opt 2.
- For medications with LESS URGENCY, use our online activation request form and pick it up within the next 14 days:
Use the link to our Pharmacy Prescription Request Form:
Hospital Pharmacy Lobby is for Pickups Only
- Wait for “ready” text or voice notification.
- Check-in with concierge desk outside of Hospital Pharmacy lobby. Inform them you are from SRU (WTU).
- Show “ready” text if applicable. Proceed to Window 1 for medication pickup.
- Weekdays, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Sunday and Federal Holidays
For detailed information on the pharmacy process, including future updates, please see the Pharmacy department page.