COVID-19 Vaccine Update, September 22, 2022
Bivalent COVID-19 Booster beginning September 26
The Belvoir Hospital will start administering the Bivalent COVID-19 booster Monday, September 26, 2022 in the hospital's Dining Facility (South Side, Oaks Pavilion, Floor 3). Boosters will be available Sept. 26-30, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To receive the Pfizer Tris 10 Bivalent COVID-19 Booster:
- Must have already completed initial COVID-19 vaccine series
- Must be at least 2 months since last COVID-19 vaccine dose
- Must have COVID-19 vaccination card on hand
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Must be enrolled to Fort Belvoir Community Hospital for primary care
- Limited doses available on a first-come-first-serve basis
Pediatrics (River Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 3)
Those enrolled in Pediatrics can walk-in or get the booster during a clinic appointment.
Family Medicine (Eagle Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 2)
Those enrolled in Family Medicine can schedule an appointment or get the booster during a clinic appointment.
Beginning October 3, 2022
Allergy & Immunology
, located in Meadows Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 2 will accommodate any DOD card holder (Active Duty, dependents, beneficiaries) Monday-Friday, 7:30 to 11 a.m.
Note: Requirements above also apply to receiving bivalent COVID-19 booster at our clinics.
As always, we appreciate your flexibility and we look forward to taking care of you and your family as we navigate through this period together. Vaccination remains the safest strategy for preventing future COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, long-term effects and fatalities.
Please continue to visit our social media sites and TRICARE Online for up to date information on the COVID-19 Vaccine and Flu Vaccine.
Please call our COVID-19 Vaccine Information Hotline at 571-231-7777, or see our Belvoir Hospital Facebook page for the latest updates on the COVID-19 vaccine availability at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
Previous COVID Testing & Vaccination Clinic Updates
- Effective September 1, COVID-19 vaccinations will only be administered to empaneled patients in their respective clinics. There will no longer be a separate COVID vaccination clinic.
- Patients who are not empaneled to FBCH will need to seek COVID-19 vaccinations from their civilian provider, a commercial pharmacy, or their assigned MTF.
- The last day for patients to receive vaccinations at the community center will be August 31, 2022.
Take Home Antigen COVID-19 Testing
Thank you for your support and understanding as we transition these COVID testing and vaccination services.