Breast Care Center
The Breast Care Center is a comprehensive specialty clinic which provides a multidisciplinary approach to breast disease, integrating prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment with advances in risk reduction, tissue banking, and research. The clinic requires a referral from a Primary Care Manager or from breast imaging. Our goal is to provide the best care to our patients and their families. We serve active duty, retired personnel, and their family members.
- Detection and follow-up screening at Mammography
- Pre- and post-operative breast care
- Occupational therapy including pre-operative assessment and post-operative therapy
- Educational resources
- Nurse navigation
- Case management
- Social work services such as individual or family counseling and various support groups
- Mammogram While You Wait Program
NOTE: Walk-in screenings are available in Mammography for patients who are already at the hospital for another reason.
Multiple Disciplines Involved
- Breast Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Hematology Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
* To contact Mammography, please use the phone number shown under Mammography Clinic, at right.