DiLorenzo Pentagon Health Clinic Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy provides comprehensive post-operative, acute, and chronic management for a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions to military beneficiaries.
Our goal is to provide quality and effective patient-centered care that optimizes physical performance and function for each patient.
Physical Therapy is a referral based service, meaning patients may only gain access to our services by receiving a referral from a credentialed provider.
Physical Therapy Care Typically Includes
- An individualized specialty evaluation, addressing functional impairments and/or musculoskeletal conditions that will be used to determine treatment goals.
- An individual treatment plan for each patient to improve performance and to achieve treatment goals.
- An outcome based re-evaluation to modify the treatment plan and ensure goals are being met.
- Musculoskeletal evaluation, intervention, and rehabilitation
- Orthopedic post-operative rehabilitation
- Therapeutic modalities
- Home exercise program prescription
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your initial appointment to complete the required paperwork.
- Individuals are required to have independent building access to the Pentagon.