Quality & Safety Reports
Access, Cost, Quality and Safety Transparency Reports
We're committed to providing each beneficiary with an outstanding patient experience through safe, quality, and compassionate care. To meet the highest standards of care, we track many measures of our institutional performance to ensure we meet your expectations. Explore this site to see how we're doing.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about the information provided for these measures of performance, please contact Patient Relations.
The information provided on this page is in compliance with the 2016 National Defense Authorization Act, which requires military treatment facilities to publish patient safety, quality of care, patient satisfaction, and health outcomes data.
The MHS shares performance data from military treatment facilities on industry standard measures for patient safety, health care outcomes, quality of care, and patient satisfaction and access to care. Click here to see our performance data.
The Leapfrog Group
The Leapfrog Group is a nonprofit watchdog organization that serves as a voice for health care consumers and purchasers, using their collective influence to foster positive change in U.S. health care. Leapfrog is the nation’s premier advocate of transparency in health care—collecting, analyzing and disseminating data to inform value-based purchasing and improved decision-making. See how we measure up.
- Accredited/Certified by The Joint Commission
- Baby-Friendly Accreditation, Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative
- Centering Pregnancy Site Certification by the Centering Pregnancy Institute
- 5 Star Virginia Maternity Center Breastfeeding Designation, Virginia State Health Commissioner
- Radiation Oncology Accreditation, American College of Radiology
- LEED Gold Certification, LEED Green Building Rating