COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Fort Belvoir Community Hospital (FBCH) shares your concerns of quickly providing the most up-to date and accurate information to our beneficiaries and staff.
As you may know, we've received the Pfizer vaccine here at Fort Belvoir. This vaccine requires two doses, separated by 21 days. We're currently finishing second doses for our healthcare personnel, and getting started with first doses for our Critical National Capabilities personnel.
We’re gearing up to provide vaccines to the next DHA designated population. Details on providing the vaccine and vaccine availability, eligibility, how to book an appointment and updates will be shared using the following methods:
- Belvoir Hospital Web Page.
- Social Media platforms.
- EverBridge alerts (via phone and text messages).
- COVAX Hotline (571) 231-7777.
- FBCH Director mails to the FBCH staff.
- Notifications via the FBCH Intranet to staff.
- Recorded messages patients receive when being reminded about appointments.
- Updated electronic signage information at the entrance gates of the installation.
- Base Newspaper (Belvoir Eagle).
The health and safety of the staff and beneficiaries of the Fort Belvoir Community Hospital remains our top priority, and we are committed to providing the most current information as we fight the global pandemic of COVID-19.
More detailed information is available on the Belvoir Hospital Facebook page: facebook.com/belvoirhospital