Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation provides initial evaluation, consultation, diagnosis, and management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions. Patients gain access to the clinic by receiving a referral from their primary care provider.
After receiving the initial referral, patients can book an appointment through central appointments. For subsequent appointments, patient can then book follow up appointments by contacting our clinic directly.
When booking an appointment, patients will be instructed to wear appropriate attire to the appointment -- the service member’s physical fitness uniform or workout clothing for civilians. However, patients may change into appropriate attire in exam rooms prior to meeting one of our physicians.
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Evaluation
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Steroid injections
- Viscosupplementation injections (e.g. – Synvisc)
- Anesthetic injection (Lidocaine)
- Dextrose prolotherapy injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma injections
- Nerve release via hydrodissection
- Botox injections
- Medical acupuncture
- Electrodiagnostic testing (EMG/NCS)