DiLorenzo Pharmacy, Operations Update
DiLorenzo Pentagon Health Clinic Pharmacy is moving!
Beginning September 25, there will be interruptions to routine Pharmacy operations. DiLorenzo Pharmacy will be CLOSED September 28-30.
On Monday, October 3, DiLorenzo Pharmacy will be open at its NEW LOCATION on the Concourse (2D1076) across from the Fort America store. The NEW ScriptCenter prescription dispensing machine is located on the Concourse next to the Armed Forces Hostess Association.
- Audiocare/TRICARE Online refills will be unavailable at DiLorenzo Pharmacy from Sunday, September 25 to Sunday, October 2.
- Please pick up your filled prescriptions by Tuesday, September 27 at 4 p.m.
- Pharmacy services will be CLOSED September 28-30.
- Pharmacy will open in the new Concourse location on Monday, October 3.
- New Refill Process: Beginning Monday, October 3, Audiocare/TRICARE Online refill requests will be available for pickup in the ScriptCenter after 2 business days for 24/7 pickup. Refrigerated medications and oversized prescription orders will be available at the Pharmacy window for pickup during normal Pharmacy hours.
As a reminder, all Military Treatment Facility Pharmacies in the National Capital Region share prescription profiles and can fill your new and refill prescriptions. Nearby MTF Pharmacies include Rader (Fort Myer), JB Anacostia-Bolling, JB Andrews, Fort Belvoir, and Walter Reed. TRICARE is also accepted at the CVS located in the Pentagon.