COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic & Testing Update
August 31, 2022
As the pandemic matures we need to shift our services and realign our resources to best serve the community.
The community center has delivered testing for more than 100K and vaccinated more than 59K!
- Effective September 1, COVID-19 vaccinations will only be administered to empaneled patients in their respective clinics. There will no longer be a separate COVID vaccination clinic.
- Patients who are not empaneled to FBCH will need to seek COVID-19 vaccinations from their civilian provider, a commercial pharmacy, or their assigned MTF.
- The last day for patients to receive vaccinations at the community center will be August 31, 2022.
Take Home Antigen COVID-19 Testing
- Effective immediately, highly accurate antigen test kits are available 24/7 at Main Information Desk, Oaks Pavilion.
- NOTE: The Emergency Department is NOT a COVID-19 testing site and COVID-19 testing is only performed for medical necessity.
- The antigen tests can be accomplished at home or at work and provide rapid results within 15 minutes.
- The take home tests are available to all TRICARE beneficiaries and hospital workers. TRICARE beneficiaries may also pick up two tests per dependent, per day.
- PCR testing will be available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon, Sunrise Pavilion, Floor 3 for those required to have PCR for travel or other medical necessity.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we transition these COVID testing and vaccination services.
Please call our COVID-19 Vaccine Information Hotline at 571-231-7777, or see our Belvoir Hospital Facebook page for the latest updates on the COVID-19 vaccine availability at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.