Nutrition Services provides medical nutrition therapy to active-duty service members, retirees and dependents. Services are provided in both the outpatient and inpatient setting and range from general education to specific nutrition advice for medical conditions and athletic performance.
Outpatient appointments are offered as either individual appointments, in a group setting, or a combination of both, depending on medical diagnosis and need. Access to appointments is available by provider referral, or self referral.
- Fit For Performance (active duty weight management)
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes education
- Gestational Diabetes education
- Bariatric support group
- Heart healthy nutrition
- Fast and health cooking demonstration
- Weight management for beneficiaries (adult dependents and retirees)