Allergy and Immunology
Our highly regarded faculty and staff provide clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients in the National Capital Region. We treat a wide range of allergy and respiratory conditions for adult and pediatric patients. Additionally, our clinic provides immunization healthcare and vaccine safety clinical service to include routine immunizations, travel medicine consults, and medical readiness care.
We also pride ourselves on teaching the next generation of asthma and allergy experts, as we provide specialty training for fellows, residents, and medical students as part of their Graduate Medical Education program.
- Walk-in hours: Monday–Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: COVID-19 Bivalent Booster available for 12 years old and older.
- Influenza Vaccine: Currently available for 6 months and older.
- Empanelment and consultations not required. (Belvoir Hospital Family Medicine and Pediatrics patients should receive vaccinations in their empaneled clinic)
- Walk-ins are available on a first come first serve basis with active duty prioritized.
- Vaccine record updates and documents.
- All Travel Vaccines (Typhoid, JEV, Yellow Fever, etc.) require scheduled appointment.
- Inpatient and outpatient allergy and asthma evaluation and treatment.
- Evaluation and management of chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, conjunctivitis, asthma, urticaria, eczema, nasal polyps, anaphylaxis, food and drug allergies, venom hypersensitivity, immunodeficiency, and adverse vaccine events.
- Complex drug and insect sting allergy case management, high risk desensitization, etc.
- Immunizations Support Services: travel immunizations, immunization healthcare, and vaccine safety.
- Partner in Fort Belvoir Community Hospital Flu Vaccination program.
- PPD (tuberculosis screening) — administered by prescription (provider referral) only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Routine adult and pediatric walk-in immunizations for patients not assigned to a Family Medicine or Pediatrics Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
Allergy Immunotherapy is administered by appointment, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Please contact the clinic to schedule an appointment or speak to your nurse at your next appointment.
Please call the Flu & COVID Vaccine Information Hotline at 571-231-7777 for updates and availability for flu and COVID-19 vaccinations.
NOTE: Third Thursday each month, the clinic is closed from noon to 4 p.m. for training.