Flu Shot Information, October 4, 2022
Belvoir Hospital Vaccination Hotline: (571) 231-7777
It's that time of the year again!
The Belvoir Hospital Vaccination Team is prepared to take care of you during this Flu Season, and that begins with you getting your flu shot, and if eligible, your COVID-19 vaccine or Bivalent Booster this year.
Your health and safety remains our priority, and providing this service is just one more way of preventing illness and slowing the spread of the Flu and COVID-19 viruses.
The following information includes times, dates, and information to assist in your vaccination planning and scheduling options:
Mass Flu Vaccinations
WELLS FIELD HOUSE
1810 Goethals Road
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
The Belvoir Hospital will be hosting our Mass Influenza Campaign at Wells Field House during the month of November on the following days. For your convenience, the NEW COVID-19 Pfizer Bivalent Vaccination will also be available at the same location:
- November 1-5 (Tuesday-Saturday)
- November 7-10 (Monday-Thursday)
- November 15-19 (Tuesday-Saturday)
- November 21-22 (Monday & Tuesday). Final days of Mass Vaccination Clinic.
Beneficiary Appointments by Location
- Patients of the Fort Belvoir Family Medicine Clinic, please call 571-231-2970 to schedule an appointment.
- Patients of the Fort Belvoir Pediatrics Clinic, please call 571-231-1015, and choose option #4.
- Patients of the Belvoir Hospital Internal Medicine Clinic, (and patients who do not typically receive care at the Belvoir Hospital), please call the flu vaccine team in the Allergy & Immunology Clinic at 571-231-1812.
- For patients at the Pentagon's DiLorenzo clinic, please call 703-692-8978.
- For patients at the Fairfax and Dumfries Clinics, please use the DiLorenzo Pentagon Health Clinic COVID-19 Vaccine Reservation System.
- . TRICARE beneficiaries can also receive flu shots from many retail pharmacies. Please visit www.tricare.mil/flu to locate a network pharmacy near you.
For further information or other details, feel free to dial into our FLU SHOT HOTLINE (571.231.7777) or contact your healthcare provider.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Previous COVID Testing & Vaccination Clinic Updates
To receive the Pfizer Tris 10 Bivalent COVID-19 Booster:
- Must have already completed initial COVID-19 vaccine series
- Must be at least 2 months since last COVID-19 vaccine dose
- Must have COVID-19 vaccination card on hand
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Must be enrolled to Fort Belvoir Community Hospital for primary care
- Limited doses available on a first-come-first-serve basis
Pediatrics (River Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 3)
Those enrolled in Pediatrics can walk-in or get the booster during a clinic appointment.
Family Medicine (Eagle Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 2)
Those enrolled in Family Medicine can schedule an appointment or get the booster during a clinic appointment.
Beginning October 3, 2022
Allergy & Immunology
, located in Meadows Pavilion, Floor 1, Reception 2 will accommodate any DOD card holder (Active Duty, dependents, beneficiaries) Monday-Friday, 7:30 to 11 a.m.
Note: Requirements above also apply to receiving bivalent COVID-19 booster at our clinics.