COVID Clinic Hours
COVID Clinic hours follow local OPM guidelines. Additional closures or changes in normal operation hours may be impacted by inclement weather.
- Outside of the Emergency Department
- Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 a.m. to Noon
- Closed on all Holidays/Holiday Weekends
We know your time is important, therefore if you are wanting to get tested for ANY of the following reasons, please call 571.231.0532 to speak with a Triage Nurse before heading to the FBCH COVID-19 Clinic:
- Elective Travel
- COVID-19 exposure but feeling well
- Admittance to nursing homes, schools, camps, etc.
- Testing of multiple family members
For questions regarding COVID-19 testing, please contact the COVID Clinic at (571) 231-0532.
More detailed information is available on the Belvoir Hospital Facebook page: facebook.com/belvoirhospital